Angus Reid: Many Canadians Would Like to See Restrictions on Abortion
January 18, 2010 | Daniel Kanis
Some noteworthy findings of this new poll include:
- Only 1 in 5 Canadians are aware that there are no restrictions on abortion in Canada
- 45% incorrectly think that abortion is only allowed for the first three months of a preganancy
- Fewer than half think that abortions should be publicly funded, as they currently are.
- “A large majority of Canadians (79%) would back an initiative in their own province that would make it mandatory for health care workers to offer information to pregnant women about alternatives to abortion.”
- Read the poll results here.
Survey Results: Abortion Perspectives and Experiences in the Reformed Community
March 30, 2022
Survey on Abortion Perspectives and Experiences OPEN NOW!
February 01, 2022
Federal Ministers’ Mandate Letters Indicate Government Priorities
January 19, 2022
Abortion: A Federal Budget Priority
April 29, 2021