Angus Reid: Many Canadians Would Like to See Restrictions on Abortion
January 18, 2010 | ARPA Canada
Some noteworthy findings of this new poll include:
- Only 1 in 5 Canadians are aware that there are no restrictions on abortion in Canada
- 45% incorrectly think that abortion is only allowed for the first three months of a preganancy
- Fewer than half think that abortions should be publicly funded, as they currently are.
- “A large majority of Canadians (79%) would back an initiative in their own province that would make it mandatory for health care workers to offer information to pregnant women about alternatives to abortion.”
- Read the poll results here.
Federal Ministers’ Mandate Letters Indicate Government Priorities
January 19, 2022
Abortion: A Federal Budget Priority
April 29, 2021
Hard At Work Defending Girls
April 09, 2021
Conservative Convention Debrief
March 22, 2021