Angus Reid: Many Canadians Would Like to See Restrictions on Abortion
January 18, 2010 | Daniel Kanis
Some noteworthy findings of this new poll include:
- Only 1 in 5 Canadians are aware that there are no restrictions on abortion in Canada
- 45% incorrectly think that abortion is only allowed for the first three months of a preganancy
- Fewer than half think that abortions should be publicly funded, as they currently are.
- “A large majority of Canadians (79%) would back an initiative in their own province that would make it mandatory for health care workers to offer information to pregnant women about alternatives to abortion.”
- Read the poll results here.
March… No, wait… Convoy for Life!
April 28, 2020
Together, we championed pre-born human rights during Life Week 2019
May 23, 2019
Even in a world with chemical abortion, Canada still needs an abortion law
March 05, 2019
We Need a Law Flag Display
September 07, 2018