God & Government is our signature three-day event in Ottawa that provides Reformed Christians with the opportunity to meet with Parliamentarians and to train and strategize with other Christians. This year we will be hosting it from April 18 through 20, unlike previous years where we hosted in May. Delegates are expected to arrive the evening of the 17th and can leave anytime after 3:00 p.m. on the 20th (unless just attending the banquet).
Thanks to very generous donors, this event is heavily subsidized. We ask that all those interested in attending apply using this form and, if accepted, participate fully in all activities. Filling out the form does not guarantee your spot at the conference, but we will endeavour to advise the successful applicants as soon as possible. There are a limited number of spots so be sure to apply early!
Accommodations, conference meetings and meals will be at the Sheraton Ottawa, right next to the ARPA office.
Please see pricing options below:
- God & Government banquet only (Wednesday, April 18) $50 (limited seats available).
- Local applicants (no hotel required): God & Government full conference – $150
- ON/QC residents: God & Government full conference – $350
- Other Provinces: God & Government full conference – $250 (lower rate due to extra travel cost and distance)
SPECIAL RATE: PASTORS/TEACHERS:
- Special rate for ON/QC pastors and teachers of confessional Reformed churches/schools: $250
- Special rate for pastors and teachers of confessional Reformed churches/schools in other provinces: $150 (lower rate due to extra travel cost and distance)
SPECIAL REGISTRATION: BOG
- Special registration: Boots on the Ground (BOG) member – God & Government full conference (fee waived).
The final application deadline is March 17. Payment in full is due at that time.
We will provide three nights accommodation at the Sheraton, 6 meals (breakfast and lunch on the 18th, breakfast and dinner on the 19th, and breakfast and lunch on the 20th), training and talking points to assist with meeting government officials, and assistance by phone or email with preparations.
If you have any questions, please contact Event Coordinator Hannah Sikkema at 1-866-691-2772, ext. 1 or via email: [email protected]