Job Opportunity – Administrative Assistant for ARPA Canada’s Ottawa Office
ARPA Canada is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate person to join the team in our Ottawa office as an office manager and administrative assistant. This is a full-time position with some flexibility. The wide variety of tasks and opportunities are perfect for someone who is organized, efficient, and eager to be part of Christian political action in Canada.
The successful applicant will:
- Provide administrative assistance such as booking travel, compiling monthly expense reports, directing media inquiries, printing and mailing documents, etc.;
- Assist with planning and organizing various events throughout the year;
- Engage with supporters by answering email inquiries, coordinating volunteers for events, and providing resources and support for various calls to action;
- Manage the Ottawa office by maintaining supplies, managing inventory, and keeping the office tidy;
- Display heartfelt commitment to the Reformed Christian faith and agree with ARPA’s mission and core principles
Wage is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience and includes a health care benefit plan.
If you’d like to learn more, contact Mike Schouten ([email protected]) or Theresa Wynia ([email protected]) for the full job posting or to chat about the details and how to apply.
Applications are due 6:00 PM EST on Friday, June 9th, 2023.