We have encouraging news for you:
– You took action, and it made a difference! Mike joins us from Chilliwack to talk about the city’s rejection of a rainbow crosswalk
– John is in court in BC this week for a very important case about a transgender child
– The Federal Election is coming, and now is the time to get prepared! We begin the first installment of our series about the Federal Election
Links referenced in the episode:
- Find our Lesson Plan Packages on our website here – https://arpacanada.ca/publications/#77-lesson-plans
- For more on the AB v CD case out of BC that John referenced read the article here – https://arpacanada.ca/news/2019/08/22/arpa-approved-to-intervene-in-b-c-transgender-child-court-case/
- ARPA’s full Election Guide can be found here – https://arpacanada.ca/2019-federal-election/
Enjoyed this article?Never miss an article!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about everything ARPA!