09 Jun 2010 Contact Information
Federal Government: Federal Government: When you write a letter it is important that it reaches all of the officials responsible for the federal HRC. Please be sure to include the following people: Your Member of Parliament
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper
- Opposition Leader Michael Ignatieff
- Justice Minister Rob Nicholson
- Chair of the Justice Committee Ed Fast
- Opposition Justice Critic Dominic LeBlanc
- Opposition MP Irwin Cotler
Snail Mail: Send your letter to [Name of MP, House of Commons, Ottawa ON, K1A 0A6] – no postage required.
The letter can be very but should focus specifically on your provincal human rights commission and tribunal. Send it to your MLA/MPP and Premier:
Enjoyed this article?Never miss an article!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about everything ARPA!