Contact Information

09 Jun 2010 Contact Information

Federal Government: Federal Government: When you write a letter it is important that it reaches all of the officials responsible for the federal HRC. Please be sure to include the following people: Your Member of Parliament

Copy and paste these addresses in addition to your MP:,,,,,

Snail Mail: Send your letter to [Name of MP, House of Commons, Ottawa ON, K1A 0A6] – no postage required.

Provincial Government:

The letter can be very but should focus specifically on your provincal human rights commission and tribunal. Send it to your MLA/MPP and Premier:

No Comments

Post A Comment