02 May 2013 ARPA Billboard Contest: Design a Sign – Impact Our Nation!
Prizes, expert judging, and promotion sponsored by Compass Creative and Reformed Perspective (details below).
ARPA-inspired billboards have been popping up across Canada over the past year. We have seen one design, featuring our WeNeedaLAW.ca campaign, reproduced well over a 20 times already! We challenge our readers to create new designs for billboards, which can then be used by ARPA groups, our campaigns, and other organizations to make a testimony across our land.
- Judging criteria: The winning design will tackle a critical issue in the Canadian public square through a compelling, impactful, creative, and persuasive message.
- oFirst place: Samsung Galaxy tablet 10.1 inch
- oSecond place: Samsung Galaxy tablet 7 inch
- oFive runner-up finalists will each receive a one-year gift subscription to Reformed Perspective magazine.
- Expert judging by Jason Bouwman, Principal and Creative Director of Compass Creative.
- Submissions must be sent to [email protected] between August 19-30.
- Aspect ratio should be 2:1
- Designs must give a message that is consistent with ARPA’s mission and Christian foundation.
- Designs must be non-partisan (not promoting or opposing a political party or candidate).
- Submission to the contest must include consent for no-cost use by ARPA Canada, local ARPA groups, and ARPA campaigns (eg WeNeedaLaw.ca and HumanRightsCommissions.ca). If others wish to use it they will need to request permission from the designer.
- Finalists will work with Compass Creative to refine and improve their design.
- Seven finalists will be featured on ARPA’s websites, newsletters, and other resources as well as Reformed Perspective magazine.
- The contest is open to anyone who abides by the guidelines.
An award-winning brand design and marketing firm in southern Ontario that specializes in authentic marketing for professional trades like landscapers and builders, renovators and home improvement people.
A monthly magazine providing Christian families with Bible-saturated worldview teaching on all areas of life (from parenting to mathematics and sexuality to sports).
Enjoyed this article?Never miss an article!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about everything ARPA!