07 Jun 2013 4 New EasyMail Letters: Ontario Education System
Parents have good reason to be concerned about how the education system is being used to undermine parental authority and promote the secular humanist (or hedonist!) worldview. We have four new EasyMail letters for concerned citizens in Ontario. Each of these letters goes to your MPP and is CC’d to the party leaders, the Premier, and the Education Minister.
* Note: These Easymail letters have been revised. Please visit easy.arpacanada.ca to find a more up to date letter on this issue.
- Education – role of parents
- Education – change focus of system
- Education – Quebec court case impact on Ontario
- Education – Sex-education and parental authority
- (Older letter) Education system and the Ontario Human Rights Commission
Enjoyed this article?Never miss an article!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about everything ARPA!