29 Aug 2018 Updated Job Posting – Administrative Assistant for WNAL Campaign
The WeNeedaLAW.ca (WNAL) campaign is a public awareness campaign with a mission to engage and equip Canadians in the political process to change minds, change laws, and save pre-born lives. It is an initiative of the Association for Reformed Political Action (ARPA) Canada. Due to a maternity leave we are looking for an administrative assistant to address our ongoing needs in carrying out the mission of WNAL.
Note: This is a one-year replacement position with the possibility of turning into a permanent part-time position after the maternity leave period is over.
Job Description: Administrative Assistant for the WNAL Campaign (Maternity Leave Position)
Deadline for applications: Extended to October 20, 2018
Location:Successful applicant will have flexibility to work either from their home office or from our office in Yarrow BC. However, they must have the ability to come by the WNAL office regularly.
Requirements for applicant:
- Heartfelt agreement with the mission and core principles of ARPA Canada;
- Willing to abide by ARPA staff policies including those pertaining to expenses and staff conduct;
- Active membership in a confessional Reformed church (a confessional Reformed church is one that faithfully upholds Scripture and the Three Forms of Unity or the Westminster Standards);
A successful applicant will report to the WNAL Director and work closely with the other members of our team. Responsibilities will include assisting with email, communications, and other administrative duties
- Start date: Immediately, or when possible
- Minimum of 10 hours per week;
- Wage: hourly wage (negotiable)
Please Note: ARPA Canada is grateful for any interest shown in this position. However, due to time constraints and other responsibilities, we reserve the right to not interview all applicants. The deadline for applications may also be changed as we deem necessary. Multiple interviews may be required. ARPA Canada reserves the right to not fill this position.
Enjoyed this article?Never miss an article!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about everything ARPA!