ARPA Billboard Contest: Design a Sign – Impact Our Nation!
Prizes, expert judging, and promotion sponsored by Compass Creative and Reformed Perspective (details below).
ARPA-inspired billboards have been popping up across Canada over the past year. We have seen one design, featuring our WeNeedaLAW.ca campaign, reproduced well over a 20 times already! We challenge our readers to create new designs for billboards, which can then be used by ARPA groups, our campaigns, and other organizations to make a testimony across our land.
- Judging criteria: The winning design will tackle a critical issue in the Canadian public square through a compelling, impactful, creative, and persuasive message.
- oFirst place: Samsung Galaxy tablet 10.1 inch
- oSecond place: Samsung Galaxy tablet 7 inch
- oFive runner-up finalists will each receive a one-year gift subscription to Reformed Perspective magazine.
- Expert judging by Jason Bouwman, Principal and Creative Director of Compass Creative.
- Submissions must be sent to [email protected] between August 19-30.
- Aspect ratio should be 2:1
- Designs must give a message that is consistent with ARPA’s mission and Christian foundation.
- Designs must be non-partisan (not promoting or opposing a political party or candidate).
- Submission to the contest must include consent for no-cost use by ARPA Canada, local ARPA groups, and ARPA campaigns (eg WeNeedaLaw.ca and HumanRightsCommissions.ca). If others wish to use it they will need to request permission from the designer.
- Finalists will work with Compass Creative to refine and improve their design.
- Seven finalists will be featured on ARPA’s websites, newsletters, and other resources as well as Reformed Perspective magazine.
- The contest is open to anyone who abides by the guidelines.
An award-winning brand design and marketing firm in southern Ontario that specializes in authentic marketing for professional trades like landscapers and builders, renovators and home improvement people.
A monthly magazine providing Christian families with Bible-saturated worldview teaching on all areas of life (from parenting to mathematics and sexuality to sports).