09 Jan 2018 God and Government 2018
God & Government is our signature three-day event in Ottawa that provides Reformed Christians with the opportunity to meet with Parliamentarians and to train and strategize with other Christians. This year we will be hosting it from April 18 through 20, unlike previous years where we hosted in May. Delegates are expected to arrive the evening of the 17th and can leave anytime after 3:00 p.m. on the 20th (unless just attending the banquet).
Thanks to very generous donors, this event is heavily subsidized. We ask that all those interested in attending apply using this form and, if accepted, participate fully in all activities. Filling out the form does not guarantee your spot at the conference, but we will endeavour to advise the successful applicants as soon as possible. There are a limited number of spots so be sure to apply early!
The early bird application deadline is the end of day February 5. Prices will increase after this date.
Please see pricing options below:
- Local applicants (no hotel required): God & Government full conference – Early bird price: $100 (note this will increase by $50 if booked after February 5).
- ON/QC residents: God & Government full conference – Early bird price: $300 (note this will increase by $50 if booked after February 5).
- Other Provinces: God & Government full conference – Early bird price: $200 (note this will increase by $50 if booked after February 5). Lower rate due to extra travel cost and distance.
- God & Government banquet only (Wednesday, April 18) $75 (limited seats available).
SPECIAL RATE: PASTORS/TEACHERS:
- Special rate for ON/QC pastors and teachers of confessional Reformed churches/schools: Early bird price: $200 (note this will increase by $150 if booked after February 5).
- Special rate for pastors and teachers of confessional Reformed churches/schools in other provinces: Early bird price: $150 (note this will increase by $100 if booked after February 5). Lower rate due to extra travel cost and distance
SPECIAL REGISTRATION: BOG
- Special registration: Boots on the Ground (BOG) member – God & Government full conference (fee waived).
The final application deadline is March 17. Payment in full is due at that time.
We will provide three nights accommodation at the Sheraton, 6 meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the 18th, breakfast on the 19th, and breakfast and lunch on the 20th), training and talking points to assist with meeting government officials, and assistance by phone or email with preparations.
If you have any questions, please contact Event Coordinator Hannah Sikkema at 1-866-691-2772, ext. 1 or via email: Hannah@ARPACanada.ca.